Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sintered Filter Element||Hole Shape:||Customized|
|Feature:||Acid, Alkali And High Temperature Resistance||Weave Style:||Plain, Twill, Dutch Weave|
|Mesh Count:||1 - 8000 Mesh||Wire Diameter:||0.02-3.0|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304 316 316L||Color:||Stainless Steel|
316l sintered metal filter elements,
porous sintered metal filter elements,
316l stainless steel filter element
Multi-layer metal sintered mesh is a new type of filter material with a certain strength and overall rigidity, which is a new type of filter material with a certain strength and overall rigidity, which is laminated and sintered by a multi-layer metal wire woven mesh.
The hole is easy to deform and unstable, and its comprehensive performance is higher than that of metal powder sintered, ceramic, metal fiber sintered filter felt and other products. Used in petroleum, energy, electric power, electronics and other fields.
1. Sintered Filter Element:
The particles are captured in the deep layer of the filter material, not just on the surface. This kind of filter material is mostly composed of fibers, such as fiber sintered filter material and resin sintered filter material.
Its accuracy is generally called the nominal accuracy.
Two, filter classification cartridge filter materials are collectively referred to as filter cartridges, which can be divided into two categories: non-metallic and metallic.
Among them, non-metals are divided into: fiber sintering, fiber winding and polypropylene folding. Metals are divided into: fiber sintering, powder sintering, wire mesh folding, and multilayer mesh sintering.
The difference between deep filtration and surface filtration: The depth filtration type is mostly disposable, while the surface type can be cleaned and reused.
The amount of trapped impurities of the deep type is usually much greater than that of the surface type, so the single use cycle is longer. Depth filtration and surface filtration have a large difference in pressure drop and flow rate.
The surface filtration is closer to the *pair filtration, and the depth type is mostly the nominal accuracy.
The surface type is generally not suitable for the filtration of soft and fiber impurities, while the depth type is suitable for the filtration of hard, soft and fiber impurities.
2. Sintered Filter Element Use: 1. Used as a dispersive cooling material in a warm environment; 2. Used for gas distribution, fluidized bed orifice material; 3. Used as high temperature filter material; 4. Used for high pressure backwash.
1) Sintering filter high strength: five layer screen sintering, high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
2) Sintering filter high precision: 2-200 um filtering particle size all can play uniformity of surface filtration performance;
3) Sintering filter heat resistance: but durable from - 200 degrees at most 650 degree continuous filtration;
4) Sintering filterclean sex: because the current good cleaning effect and surface filter structure, simple cleaning.
Main application: 1) Sintering filter used in high temperature environment dispersion cooling materials;
2) Sintering filter used in gas distribution, liquid fluidized bed orifice plate materials;
3) Sintering filter used for high precision, high reliability and high temperature filtration materials;
4) Sintering filter used for high pressure reverse flushing oil filter.
Sintered Filter Element Specifications
|Standard Size||φ25*1000 φ30*1000 φ40*1000 φ50*1000 φ60*508 φ70*1000 etc|
|Feature||High strength and rigidity,Uniform and stable precision,Cleanable|
|Standard Length||5" 10" 20" 30" 40"|
|Gaskets and o-rings|
|End Fittings and connections||
Standard interface, such as 222, 220, 226,
Tie rod connection
Contact Person: He