Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sintered Copper Filter Element||Filter Rating:||0.2um-200um|
|Color:||Stainless Steel, Bronze||Application:||Chemical Industry|
|Working Temperture:||-200℃-600℃||Material:||Stainless Steel, Titanium,Bronze|
|Advantage:||Long Life Span||Length:||5-1000mm|
|Type:||Filter Cylinder||Place Of Origin:||Hebei, China|
plain weave sintered bronze filter element,
0.2um sintered bronze filter element,
0.2um sintered mesh filter element
Product name: Copper powder sintered filter element, copper filter element, copper sintered tube filter element
Filtration accuracy: 3μm-100μm
Pipe diameter range: 5mm-1200mm can be customized specifications
Use temperature below 300 degrees
1. The filter element has good air permeability and low pressure loss
2. The filter element is completely composed of spherical powder, high porosity, uniform pore size and smooth, small initial resistance
3. It is easy to form a filter cake on the surface of the filter element, which is easy to blow back and regenerate
4. The copper powder filter element is made by mixing-pressing-sintering-processing and other processes
1. Stable penetration and high filtration accuracy
2. It can withstand thermal pressure and impact well
3. High strength, good plasticity, oxidation resistance, good assembly performance, can withstand thermal stress and impact well
4. Strong regeneration ability and long service life
5. The performance of the filter made of paper, copper wire mesh and other fiber cloth is superior to the rapid cold and heat resistance, and it is easy to assemble, disassemble and clean.
6. It can withstand thermal stress and impact well. It can work at higher temperatures and corrosive media. It can be welded, bonded and machined.
It is suitable for filtering gas, liquid and fuel oil. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, automobile, tractor, aircraft, and shipbuilding industries. It is also widely used in filter elements for pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
The copper sintered filter element has the function of air filtration and noise reduction, and is widely used in pneumatic component air source processors. The muffler is the most widely used noise reduction and noise reduction device, and it is also a device that can pass airflow and effectively reduce noise. It is widely used in pneumatic, electric power, explosion-proof, petrochemical, metallurgy, aerospace, science and technology, medical, environmental protection and other industrial fields.
Contact Person: Mrs. He