316L Stainless Steel Copper Sintered Porous Metal Filter Disc
Copper powder sintered filter made of copper alloy powder sintered at high temperature, high filtration precision, good air permeability, high mechanical strength, high utilization of materials, suitable for high operating temperatures and impact resistance. Widely used in pneumatic components, chemical industry, environmental protection and other fields.
This filter elements via high temperatures sintering process to be any shape by the molds
Sintered filters elements are widely used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, air craft, gas, electronic, pharmacy, pneumatic, air regulator components, pressure filter elements, air filters and more fields
Applications: Filter rating: Sintered filter elements have different aperture, porosity and filter rating, the general filter rating are 0.5 to 810 microns
Sintered Porous Metal Filter Disc Features
|Applications for sintered stainless steel powder filter element:
· Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
· Noise reduction, gas buffer.
· The recycle of catalysts.
· Decarburization filtration.
· Viscous liquid filtration.
· Strong polar solvent filtration.
· Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
· The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
· High filtration efficiency.
· High mechanical strength.
· High permeability and porosity.
· Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.
· Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.
· Can be used at high and low temperature.
· Easy to clean and can be used for many times.
· Long service life.
· Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
· Material: stainless steel powder.
· Thickness of wall: 1.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.
· Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".
· Working Temperature: -200 °C to 1000 °C.
Sintered Porous Metal Filter Disc Types
Also known as sintered Plastic PE filters and frits, these filter disc have tiny holes that trap very small particles. Discs are often used in laboratories and gas-bubbling applications (sparging). They’re made of PE for excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
Select filter disc based on the size of the particles you wish to remove.
– Filtration of fluids. Porosity is able to retain the solid particles contained in a liquid or gaseous fluid, and also to separate liquid and solid phases. The application sectors are: automotive, marine, aeronautical, rail, industrial machinery, household appliances, heating, water depuration, food industry, chemical and nuclear industry, packaging manufacturing, tobacco pipes and electronic cigarettes, etc.
– Pressure drop. Porosity decreases the pressure of the fluid that circulates through it. Different applications are: pressure control in pneumatic and hydraulic circuits (compensators, drainers, regulators), noise absorption of gas piping (Silencers), pneumatic cylinders, sensors and manometers protection, gearboxes, etc.
– Flow control. The isotropic and homogeneous porosity allows that a fluid that circulates through it have a constant flow at the exit of the porous part. Typical applications are heat exchangers, medical gases, scuba diving, industrial gases, etc.
– Aeration. The air circulation through porosity results in a constant and controlled air flow at the exit of the porous component. The use sectors are: liquids repassing in food industry (liqueurs, wines, and gas beverages), ionization, gas burners, aquaria, clinical analysis, etc.
– Fluidization. The air circulation through the porous component has as result that the exit flow is distributed with the same pressure in all points, allowing then the controlled handling of powdered products. This property is used for: transporting cement, flour, alumina, ashes, toner powder, etc.
– Anti-moisture. Porosity is able to retain and condense the moisture contained in a gas that circles through it. Typical applications are: drying in general, electronic equipment’s protection, etc.
– Flame protection. Presence of a porous component before a flame avoids accidents in case of flame return. Typical applications are: gas burners, heaters, welding facilities, etc.