20" Filter Cartridges 25 10 Micron 30 5 Micron 100um Titanium Stainless Steel Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter
Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Introductions
Pleat filter element also named stainless steel pleated filter element made of pleated stainless steel sintered fiber web and stainless steel weaving wire cloth.
Stainless steel sintered fiber felt made of stainless steel fiber by sintering in high temperature into a graded pore structure. It features high precision filtration which takes advantages of high porosity, high dirty capacity, high regeneration capacity, etc. It can be also used after chemical cleaning.
Stainless steel woven wire cloth is made of stainless steel wire using different woven ways. It features different filtration rate due to its different mesh opening and diameter. As the filter medium, it has the advantages of good strength, heat-resistance, smooth wire pore, easily washable, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.
Pleated filter element is widely used in chemical fiber, petroleum, chemical industry, electric powder filtration.
Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Specifications
||SS304, SS316, SS316L.
||1 - 300μm
|Main filter media
||stainless steel sintered fiber web and stainless steel wire woven cloth
||standard (using o-ring to seal), thread, tie rod, flange, fast interface
Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Feature
- Ideally Suited for Most LCD and TFT Wet Processing Applications and the Filtration of High Purity Water
- Wide Range of Filter Media and Removal Ratings Available Enabling Optimization of many Processes.
- Compact Cartridge Design Offers Long On-Stream Life Reducing Equipment Down-Time and Maintenance Costs
- Various Gaskets/O-Rings Materials-Compatible with Many Fluids
- High Purity Polypropylene Hardware Construction-Inert to Many Process Fluids Ensuring Wide Chemical Compatibility
- Stainless Steel Structure
Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Informations
||SS wire mesh
Note: 1. the above options are freely combined .
2.It also can be customized according to your requirements.