Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sintered Bronze Copper Powder Filter||Filter Rating:||0.2um-500um|
|Color:||Stainless Steel, Bronze||Application:||Kinds Filtration Industry|
|Working Temperture:||-200℃-600℃||Material:||Stainless Steel, Titanium,Bronze|
|Advantage:||Long Life Span||Length:||5-1000mm|
50 Micron Sintered Metal Powder Filter,
5mm Sintered Metal Powder Filter,
50 Micron sintered copper filter
Stainless Steel Powder sintered filter is made of stainless steel powder by mould pressing, high-temperature sintered and forming. With high mechanical strength, high temperature, good corrosion resistance, uniform aperture distribution, good permeability, can be cleaned and recycled, welding machine, such as mechanical processing. Widely used in the recovery of catalysts, chemical, pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum, environmental protection and other fields of gas and liquid filtration and separation; all kinds of gas, steam dust removal, bacteria removal, oil mist, silencing, flame resistance, gas buffer, etc.
Filtration accuracy: 0.2um-100um
|Applications for sintered stainless steel powder filter element:||
· Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
· Noise reduction, gas buffer.
· The recycle of catalysts.
· Decarburization filtration.
· Viscous liquid filtration.
· Strong polar solvent filtration.
· Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
· The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
· High filtration efficiency.
· High mechanical strength.
· High permeability and porosity.
· Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.
· Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.
· Can be used at high and low temperature.
· Easy to clean and can be used for many times.
· Long service life.
· Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
· Material: stainless steel powder.
· Thickness of wall: 1.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.
· Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".
· Working Temperature: -200 °C to 1000 °C.
Contact Person: He