Thickness 0.7MM Pure Nickel Filter Mesh Sreen Sintered Fiber Felt
Sintered Fiber Felt Introductions
Metal fiber sintered felt is made of non-woven metal fiber with micron diameter, laminated and sintered at high temperature. Multi-layer metal fiber felts have pore gradients formed by different pore layers, which can control the extremely high filtration accuracy and the larger dirt holding capacity than single layers. It can continuously maintain the filtering effect of the filter cloth, and has the characteristics of three-dimensional network, porous structure, high porosity, large surface area, and uniform pore size distribution. Therefore, the stainless steel sintered felt effectively overcomes the defects of easy clogging and fragility of the metal mesh, makes up for the shortcomings of powder filter products and the small flow, and solves the characteristics of filter paper and filter cloth not resistant to high temperature and pressure. Sintered felt has excellent filtration performance, and is an ideal high-temperature, corrosion-resistant, high-precision filter material.
Sintered Fiber Felt Specifications
|Fiber Sintered Felt
|FeCrAl, 310S, Stainless Steel 316, 316L
|5um- 70 Micron or Customized
Under High temperature(Less than 1200 ℃)
No Water, The shock ability of very cold and very hot
Anti Corrosion, High cycle life
petroleum chemical industry, filter oil refining process, viscose filter,
vacuum pump protection filter and filter membrane support body etc.
|Material, Diameter, filter rating, sintered thickness and Quantity
|Sintered Wire Mesh, Glow Pin Screen, Burner Screen etc.
Sintered Fiber Felt Advantages
- High heat and corrosion resistance: Work temperature resistance can reach 1000 °C, and stainless steel or alloy for corrosive application, which non-metallic textile, ceramic or polymer product can not compete.
- High porosity: It performs with up to 85% high porosity, long on-stream lifetime, high flow rates.
- Low pressure drop: The high porosity allows a very low pressure drop, lower energy cost at the same time.
- Depth filtration: It enables you to achieve high efficient result through surface filtration and its high dirt capacity offers depth particles capture.
- Enhanced gel removal: Addition of metal fiber felt enhances gel removal property of sintered filter media and eliminates fiber breaks during spinning.
- Longer life: Stainless steel fiber felt is added into sintered filter media, onstream life can be increased by a factor of two to three times that of conventional wire mesh media.