Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Powder Sintered Filter Disk||Filter Rating:||0.2um-500um|
|Shape:||Customers' Request||Thickness:||1-5mm, 1.7MM|
|Color:||Stainless Steel, Bronze||Application:||Kinds Filtration Industry|
|Length:||5-1000mm||Microns Filter Disk:||Sintering Stainless Steel Filter Disk|
|OD Tolerance Range:||+/-0.3||Length Tolerance:||+/-0.3|
1.7MM Gas Liquid sintered filter disk,
-0.3 sintered filter disk,
1000mm porous stainless steel discs
For Gas Liquid Separation Micron Pure Titanium Porous Powder Sintered Filter Disk
Powder Sintered Filter Disk Feature
1 Filter fineness: 1-100 microns
2 Easy to install
3 Structure strength: 1.0Mpa, 2.0Mpa, 16.0Mpa, 21.0Mpa, etc
4 Completely interchangeable with original element
5 Wide range of types are available
6 Any size
7 Sample is available
8 Energy efficient filters
9 High integrity design to save your space
10 OEM product is welcomed
Powder Sintered Filter Diskcan be made into tube type and plate type. Because of the good permeability, filter fitness and high stock utilization, they are widely used in medical industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry and field of gas purification.
Powder Sintered Filter Disk Characteristics
|Applications for sintered stainless steel powder filter element:||
· Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
· Noise reduction, gas buffer.
· The recycle of catalysts.
· Decarburization filtration.
· Viscous liquid filtration.
· Strong polar solvent filtration.
· Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
· The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
· High filtration efficiency.
· High mechanical strength.
· High permeability and porosity.
· Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.
· Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.
· Can be used at high and low temperature.
· Easy to clean and can be used for many times.
· Long service life.
· Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
· Material: stainless steel powder.
· Thickness of wall: 1.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.
· Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".
· Working Temperature: -200 °C to 1000 °C.
Contact Person: He