Uniform Porosity 0.2 5 10 20 40 50 70 90 Microns Sintered Metal Filter 316L Stainless Steel Filter
We can incorporate custom features or create completely original filter designs for specialized needs. Our filters also come a variety of different alloys, each with their own special benefits and application purposes. They are a popular choice for many industrial filtration applications due to their heat, corrosion, and physical wear resistance.
316L Stainless Steel Filter Introductions
Sintered metal powder filter elements, also called sintered metal porous filters, adopt stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L powder as raw materials and then produced through sizing, molding and sintering processes. Because of stainless steel material, so the sintered metal powder filter elements are also known as sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
316L Stainless Steel Filter can be made into tube type and plate type. Because of the good permeability, filter fitness and high stock utilization, they are widely used in medical industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry and field of gas purification.
316L Stainless Steel Filter Features
|Applications for sintered stainless steel powder filter element:
· Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
· Noise reduction, gas buffer.
· The recycle of catalysts.
· Decarburization filtration.
· Viscous liquid filtration.
· Strong polar solvent filtration.
· Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
· The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
· High filtration efficiency.
· High mechanical strength.
· High permeability and porosity.
· Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.
· Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.
· Can be used at high and low temperature.
· Easy to clean and can be used for many times.
· Long service life.
· Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
· Material: stainless steel powder.
· Thickness of wall: 1.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.
· Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".
· Working Temperature: -200 °C to 1000 °C.
316L Stainless Steel Filter Uses
316L Stainless Steel Filter Types