Sintered Filter Scuba Porous Fritted Conical Bronze Brass Sintered Porous Filters
Sintered Porous Filters Introductions
The stainless steel sintered filter element is sintered by high-temperature stainless steel powder with high filtration precision, good gas permeability, high mechanical strength, high material utilization rate, suitable for high working temperature and thermal shock resistance, and rust and acid and alkali corrosion resistance. Widely used in pneumatic components, chemical industry, environmental protection and other fields, can produce various shapes, structures, different particle size, porosity of porous components, such as: cover, cap, sheet, tube, rod filter element.
Sintered Porous Filters can be made into tube type and plate type. Because of the good permeability, filter fitness and high stock utilization, they are widely used in medical industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry and field of gas purification.
Sintered Porous Filters Features
|Applications for sintered stainless steel powder filter element:
· Dust, bacteria and oil fog removal of gas and steam.
· Noise reduction, gas buffer.
· The recycle of catalysts.
· Decarburization filtration.
· Viscous liquid filtration.
· Strong polar solvent filtration.
· Retention of particles from off-gas of fluidized beds.
· The filtration and separation of pharmaceutical, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum and other fields.
· High filtration efficiency.
· High mechanical strength.
· High permeability and porosity.
· Anti-corrosion and anti-pressure.
· Even distribution of pores catalysis recycling accurate filtering.
· Can be used at high and low temperature.
· Easy to clean and can be used for many times.
· Long service life.
· Item: sintered stainless steel powder filter element.
· Material: stainless steel powder.
· Thickness of wall: 1.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, etc.
· Length: 10", 20", 30", 40".
· Working Temperature: -200 °C to 1000 °C.
Sintered Porous Filters Main Features
1) pore stability, will not change the pore pressure changes with the phenomenon. Can effectively remove suspended solids and particulates, excellent filtration, purification effect.
2) permeability, pressure loss is small. Filter composed entirely of spherical powder, high porosity, pore size uniformity and smooth, the initial resistance is small, easy cleaning, regeneration ability, long service life.
3) high mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, anti-oxidation, corrosion protection without additional framework support, installation and use, easy maintenance, assembly, and can be welding, bonding and mechanical processing.
4) uniform porosity, especially for fluid distribution, homogenization treatment uniformity requirements of the occasion.
5) forming a Stainless steel powder sintering products, without cutting, effective utilization of raw materials is high, maximum material savings.
6) Filtration accuracy: 1 ~ 100μm.
Sintered Powder Filter Types