Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element, High Temperature Probe Metal Filter Element Aeration Head
The sintered metal powder filter element filter plate is made of industrial metal powder (stainless steel, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, pure nickel, pure titanium, copper, iron and aluminum alloy) as the material. After being formed by cold isostatic pressing, a sintered metal porous filter element is made by high temperature and high vacuum sintering.
Features of Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element:
It is mainly made of stainless steel powder as raw material, formed by cold isostatic pressing, and sintered at high temperature. The ring tensile strength is high, the pores and pore diameters are controllable, the initial pressure difference is low, and the air permeability is good. Different grades of stainless steel powder can be selected according to different filter media.
Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element characteristics:
1: Uniform and highly accurate porosity;
2: Stable shape, low filtration resistance, high permeability;
3: Good mechanical performance, resistance to impact and alternating loads;
4: High temperature resistance, the use of high temperature up to 900 ℃;
5: Air permeability and stable separation effect;
6: Good chemical stability, high temperature corrosion resistance
7: Mature production, seamless welding length up to 1500mm;
8: Easy to regenerate, reverse cleaning, and long service life.
Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element uses
Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element Specification model
High temperature alloy powder sintered filter element
Diameter: Ф5mm -Ф100mm
Length: L50mm-L1200mm (can be customized according to requirements)
Thickness: 2mm or more (other specifications can be processed as required)
Filtration accuracy: 0.5um-60um
High temperature alloy powder sintered filter plate
Diameter: (mm) Ф5-Ф300
Filtration accuracy: 0.5um-60um
4. Application fields of high temperature alloy powder sintered filter element
High temperature alloy powder sintered filter element with its unique performance can be widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry,
Food industry, bioengineering, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and gas purification are a kind of
A new type of filter material with broad development prospects.
Stainless Steel Metal Powder Sintered Filter Element Typical uses include:
1. In the production process of chemical raw materials, the impurity removal filtration, the decarbonization filtration and the fine filtration of the materials.
2. Security filtration of silicon industry, impurity removal filtration of high temperature gas.
3. Decarbonization filtration and precision filtration of liquid products, liquid raw materials, and pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry, ultra-fine crystals
Filtration and recovery of body and catalyst, precision filtration after resin adsorption, and impurity removal and filtration of heat transfer oil and materials in the system,
Catalytic gas purification, etc.
4. Security filtration of reverse osmosis in fields such as oilfield reinjection water filtration.
5. High-temperature decarbonization and de-whitening filtration in the dye industry.
6. Vapor, compressed air and catalyst filtration for gas purification.
7. Media purification and flow restriction of pneumatic components, lubricating oil, fuel oil and hydraulic pressure system, compressed air removal
Oil purification, crude oil desanding filtration, nitrogen hydrogen filtration, pure oxygen filtration, bubble generator, floating bed gas distribution